World class quality and efficiency at every stage
Concept to Completion, CAD to Coatings
Landmark Fabrication provides a full range of services for steel fabrication applications, from consultation, design and engineering assistance to coatings, shipping and field erection.
Our operations include:
- Plasma cutting and contour beveling on one of the largest cutting surfaces in the United States
- Press forming of spherical and double curved shapes with up to 3-inch thick plate on 750-ton equipment
- ASME “U” & “R” stamps, with certificate for work on all alloys
- Ability to roll 12-foot wide plate to precise tolerances for cones as well as cylinders
- Semi-automatic gantry welding of up to 50-foot lengths, as well as specialized welding
- Plant-applied and mobile coatings, with SSPC QP-1 and QS-1 quality certification
- Highly trained mobile crews with a broad range of field erection experience
- Extensive material handling capabilities, with high capacity overhead cranes and drive-through loading and unloading for efficient transfers
Our strategic North Texas location, just north of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, provides easy access to transportation routes throughout the country. Our commitment to safety keeps us at the leading edge of best practices. Our expertise with a variety of materials, including stainless steel and aluminum, fills a wide range of requirements for industrial, petrochemical, power generation, government/defense and other markets.